Want to change the biggest industry in the world?
Our project is building a full-scale artificial brain for construction using computer vision and machine learning solutions that combine RGB images and 3D geometrical models. Having to deal with unique domain data poses challenges that require creative thinking. Our team has already disrupted the automotive industry, and now we plan on disrupting the real estate industry with artificial intelligence and computer vision. Our team is growing and we're looking for an enthusiastic computer vision researcher to join the team.
● Design and implement state-of-the-art algorithms to analyze real-world data from construction sites
● Implementing and optimizing neural networks to achieve maximum performance
● Develop an in-depth understanding of construction data
● Ensure successful deployment in the production, in close collaboration with the annotation and software teams
● Keep up with the latest developments in Deep Learning
● M.Sc./Ph.D. in computer science / mathematics
● At least 2 years of hands-on experience with Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms
● At least 2 years of academic or industrial experience with Computer Vision
● 2+ years experience in Python
● Experience in writing production-grade code and integrating algorithms into production systems
● Experience in running on GCP/AWS
We are waiting you
Do you want to take part in changing and development the IT industry in the world? Solvits is a well-funded and fast-growing company. We're looking for you to join this awe-inspiring future with us.